CORONA VIRUS UPDATE: Race organisers across the country are engaging with stakeholders and sponsors regarding the future of running events scheduled
over the next few weeks and months.
I am doing my best to get information out of the organisers. If you want to be kept up to date for a particular race, if it is going ahead or postponed or cancelled, add yourself to the mailing list. As soon as I get clear
directive for the race I will send an email to the mailing list to inform everyone.
Fara Winter Challenge
20 June 2020